[LMB] Haut becoming Ghem (was Re: Cetagandan Procreation

Susan Fox selene at earthlink.net
Wed Jun 2 16:21:21 BST 2010

Beck strains to recall:

"Wish I could remember now which personality it was who quipped, "Yes, women probably should rule the world.  There would be no more wars; but every month there would be TENSE NEGOTIATIONS!" "

Robin Williams, LIVE AT THE MET.  Scares me that I remember stuff like this.

Meanwhile, back on topic, I guess Betan biological controls mean that Cordelia never gets whipsawed by her glands and is always just as smart and dangerous All The Time.  Be Afraid.  <big toothy grin>

Cheers,
Susan Fox / Ma Foxti
selene at earthlink.net