[LMB] Cetaganda: Twin Empires and the Occupation

M. Haller Yamada thefabmadamem at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 7 02:01:51 BST 2010

(-: I posted my last post before I read the It Was A Project post by Lois.

Humans are a really precious resource. If a planet had enough edibles and enough power, why not start people farms? I mean, ethical, earnest people farms . . . although, they'd degenerate into a story pretty fast as soon as we got a Brucie-Baby in charge of a large division . . . .

But still . . . personally, I'd be willing to have more than the two children I have, if science could take care of the diapers (well, it does, basically, but I had to take the hard road) and the 3 a.m. feedings. And the college education. Kids are such a delight and joy. Most of the time (-:.

A eugenically minded society would surely encourage quite a bit of childbirth, just to see what shows up. After replicators, I think there'd be even more.

Micki