[LMB] OT: Judge Dee (Di), referring to an ongoing discussion

Ross Ashley redlion at sff.net
Mon Jun 7 04:47:50 BST 2010

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Judge_Dee

>  I'll have to use this in something, I think. I've seen this reference before on the list, and I might
>  have read on of these. I'm looking for a copy of the Chinese Folktale, Heroes of the Water Margin...

>  I've got a setting, Dragons and Killer Angels, with a human/alien accidental colony, Tienshan. The humans
>  are a mix, but most of the original generation was PLA, and they downshift into an agrarian, verging on industrial, society.

You might find it as simply _The Water Margin_ or _All Men Are Brothers_, Vince. Not a folktale but a full-fledged novel, as is _The Golden Lotus_.

--
B. Ross Ashley http://brashley46.livejournal.com http://brashley46.no-ip.info
"It would be too painful to think that there are worlds somewhere