[LMB] Ethan of Athos: Elli Quinn

pbrimhall at tx.rr.com pbrimhall at tx.rr.com
Tue Jun 8 21:53:28 BST 2010

Bear in mind, Ethan only took one ovary, Quinn still has the other.  So it is entirely possible that she may end up with descendents outside of Athos, however likely she thinks that right now (For some value of "now").

---- Eric Oppen <technomad at intergate.com> wrote:

=============
Quoting Marcia <mnfp73 at yahoo.com>:

> Of course, all the little Quinns will be male...

It just occurred to me...given Herself's fondness for "what's the
worst thing I can do to this character?" one thing that might happen
might be a bunch of the Quinnlets (Five of them, or a "Quinn-tet?")
heading out into the galaxy, and running across her.

And if there were a female descendant (maybe some of the tissue got
used by someone else somehow?) she might go into psychiatry, and one
day, run into a murderous killer clown and fall madly in love...

"Auditor Vorkosigan, you are requested and required to stop the
depredations of the madwoman Harley Quinn!"

Lois-Bujold mailing list message sent to pbrimhall at tx.rr.com
Lois-Bujold at lists.herald.co.uk