[LMB] Barrayaran Politics (Sorry! US Politics)

Vincentalienzk at aol.com Vincentalienzk at aol.com
Thu Jun 10 01:36:34 BST 2010

I'm sorry. I didn't mean to violate the rule, mea culpa, mea culpa, mea
maxima culpa...

Let's talk about Barrayaran Politics, instead!

The factions previously mentioned include (but not limited to)
Ultraconservative Vor, Progressives, and various ethnic factions, Greekie, French,
Russian (Dendarii and Hill Country Folk). Is Komar now an 'ethnic' faction within
the BI, and how is it 'represented'? (Other that the short answer, 'not')
Informally, the new empress is one way, and her previous job for her
hoemworld and clan was to be a lobbyist...

At some point in the future, would Duv be in the running for a Ministry
post, possibly an Auditorship, or what if Gregor coopted him and made him a
Count on Komar? For that matter, is Sergyar attached to the Imperium as a
protectorate and colony, or is it attached to Count Vorbarra's person? Is Gregor
going to turn it into districts?

Vince the alien zookeeper, browncoat otaku and mad scribbler

http://daysofknights.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1845&
sid=615021f56f6fea8eae988661ce7b3065

A long, long time ago, I can still remember
How those stories used to make me smile;
And I knew that if I had God's grace,
I could save the human race