[LMB] General Theme Question

TGC tcollett at topazgryphon.org
Thu Jun 10 19:54:37 BST 2010

On Jun 10, 2010, at 12:56 PM, Meg Justus wrote:

> Timothy:
>> But I think she knows that Miles will never take it, not in the long term...and I think that if he ever did, she'd find herself somewhat disappointed.
>
> ---
>
> Where on earth (er, in the universe) do you get *that* impression?
>
> I had exactly the opposite reaction, from her several comments over the course of the series (and more of Miles's ruminations about comments she'd made) that she truly wishes Miles would have left for good.

No textev, just a general feeling that she'd be disappointed by her son betraying what he had seen, his whole life, as his own integrity.

Timothy Collett

--

I just think it's rather odd that a nation that prides itself on its virility should feel compelled to strap on forty pounds of protective gear just in order to play rugby.
~ Giles, "Buffy"