[LMB] General Theme Question

Meg Justus mmegaera at nwlink.com
Thu Jun 10 23:59:54 BST 2010

Timothy:
> Oh--yes, no question, if Miles had chosen Beta at age 18, Cordelia would
> never have thought twice about egging him on every step of the way. I'm
> talking about now, not then.

Memory wasn't all that long ago in terms of the series chronology, and
Cordelia bet then that he'd choose the Little Admiral (why does that moniker
always make me think of Shirley Temple???).  I think she'd have been glad
had he chosen it then, as well.

Nowadays he's got a Barrayaran wife and kids, and the question isn't even
relevant anymore.

But I still don't see where you're getting your impression.  At all.

Megaera