[LMB] General Theme Question - potential Lady Vorkosigans

Marcia mnfp73 at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 13 22:01:48 BST 2010

According to this logic, Aral shouldn't have had children, and neither should Gregor.  Remember their ancestor Mad Emperor Yuri? And Gregor's definitely not very sane father?
Miles has ruminated on the possibility of having inherited some mental instability from Yuri.

On a lighter note, I loved the scene in BiA when Galeni accuses Miles of being schizoid and Miles says: not schizoid...  maybe a little manic depressive.

Marcia