[LMB] Ethan of Athos: The bit where Ethan's sleeping with his brother

Kevin Kennedy kevink45 at hotmail.com
Mon Jun 14 02:14:32 BST 2010

Actually, I've always wondered how much they actually spent sleeping together, once they moved to town when Ethan started work at the Rep Center. Janos seems to spend so much time hanging out with his buddies, he's probably not home much when Ethan is. I can, however, imagine Janos sleeping his way into the arrangement.