[LMB] Back On Topic, Was: Want, Was: Ethan of Athos: Elli Quinn

Bear Master bearmaster0 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 14 03:44:32 BST 2010

Remember the ruling committee on Athos did consider conceiving a few female
foeti and harvesting their ovaries.

Now if in a letter from Miles, or from the Dendarri visiting Barriar for the
wedding, Elli happens to hear about Donna/Dono and passes this story on to
Ethan, that might be a solution for Athos.  Conceive an XX foetus, harvest
an ovary, then do gender reassignment in the Uterine Replicator.

Never need to import another ovarian culture.