[LMB] The Birthday Tixie

Stephen T. Wright NCC1701 at uwyo.edu
Tue Jun 15 17:02:26 BST 2010

Yep, the Spousal Overunit and I live in Laramie, Wyoming, so not very far to Fort Fun.

Bas Bleu 'twas indeed.  Not so wonderful a building, but a great theatre.

The production is worth a trip to go see, I laughed a lot.  Here's a local review that I pretty much agree with:

http://www.coloradoan.com/article/20100610/ENTERTAINMENT01/6100302/1040/ENTERTAINMENT/Farcical+++Lend+Me+a+Tenor++triumphs/Farcical+++Lend+Me+a+Tenor++triumphs

Birthday meal was at the Rodizio (Brazilian churrascurria), quite tasty--although the Denver location has  a lot more atmosphere, the flavor is about the same.  Ice cream was made at Kilwin's, recommended!

Ah, for a stage version of A Civil Campaign...

Steve