[LMB] AKICOT:L kiddy bio books

Alex Haropulos aharo at erols.com
Mon Jun 21 14:13:21 BST 2010

On 6/20/2010 8:18 PM, Carol Cooper wrote:

> Try 'Complete Book of the Human Body' published by Usborne Books.  Lovely
> clear diagrams and photographs explaining body systems, and also lots of
> links to age-appropriate internet resources on each topic.

I cannot overstate how useful and important this will be to anyone
growing up. From making day-to-day decisions (Is this a booboo or an
emergency? Why shouldn't I hang from the chandelier, Mom?) to a
scientific understanding of monitoring your own health as you get older.

The more you can encourage young people, who are typically hungry for
knowledge of any kind, the better off you and they will be.

Alex H
who thinks that "sack tapping" is completely insane or felonious or both