[LMB] Labyrinth: Q1

CatMtn at aol.com CatMtn at aol.com
Mon Jun 21 17:59:22 BST 2010

>I  was struck by how quickly Miles agrees to do Dr. Canba's bidding:
obtain the  sample and kill the monster super soldier.

>What image do you  think Miles had in his head of this  monster?

>Marcia

I don't suppose he'd have had an exact idea.  Just the idea of a  soldier
designed by a committee, and probably not very well designed.  He  was
surprised when Taura talked and understood what he was talking about,  which would
indicate that he wasn't expecting much in the way of  intelligence.

Mary