[LMB] Labyrinth: Q1

Natali natali.vilic at zd.t-com.hr
Mon Jun 21 21:39:30 BST 2010

On Monday, June 21, 2010 5:22 PM Marcia wrote:
>I was struck by how quickly Miles agrees to do Dr. Canba's bidding: obtain
the sample and kill the monster super soldier.

>What image do you think Miles had in his head of this monster?
>
>Marcia

I think he did not realize that it was a person,
but he imagined a construct, almost like
a machine of a kind, without soul or mind,
a killing automate. I remember how surprised he
was when Taura told him what her IQ was.

>From the information Miles initially received
from dr Canaba, I got the same feeling.

Natali