[LMB] OT: intelligence (was Re: Cetagandan population)

Stephen T. Wright NCC1701 at uwyo.edu
Tue Jun 22 18:29:50 BST 2010

Weird is, well, one of those weird words.

I don't think it's weird to have to consciously learn to spell weird.

It's one of those fun features of the English language, where things don't fit the normal rules.

I before E except after C, except in cases of neighbor and weigh...weird doesn't make the list of exceptions, oddly enough.

Steve