[LMB] OT: smart people failing (was Cetagandan population...), now Stash

Kevin Kennedy kevink45 at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 23 03:01:52 BST 2010

Ah. I have several embroidery projects and a stash for another couple of years.I have always wondered if the any of crews of survey ships, courier ships, etc. do any form of handwork. A lot of the tools aren't very bulky, until one needs the sewing machine or quilting frame and not much space is needed to work on a project. It's managing the stash, when one is off on a lengthy survey mission or whatever.