[LMB] OT: summer reading

Kevin Kennedy kevink45 at hotmail.com
Sun Jun 27 03:31:41 BST 2010

I guess those who buy Bujold books keep them. I am tempted to go back tomorrow. As I said, I didn't look at the nonfiction(or the cd's) and there were stacks of unopened boxes at the back. From the website, a couple of other groups of stores are having similar sales. For a first try, this one did ok, except for the no shopping carts bit-I wasn't the only one with a good sized load. There was lots of manoevering room around the tables and the checkout line moved fairly steadily, despite it's length. Every biblioholic in town must have been there.The Arabian horse show also going on at the fairgrounds isn't an additional excuse to go back out, oh no, not at all, not really.