[LMB] Falling Free BD Being Quaddie

M. Haller Yamada thefabmadamem at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 9 03:30:20 GMT 2010

2. If you could be a Quaddie (any era), would you? Why or why not?

(I think I won't give my answer until tomorrow.)

Bonus question: Because of science fiction warnings like this book, I think it would be very difficult for humans to manipulate human DNA for slave labor . . . but, I guess it could happen. Corporate culture in this book makes it believable, and not everyone has a high regard for human life. What human DNA manipulations, in your opinion, would be ethical? Patentable?

Micki

      New Email addresses available on Yahoo!
Hurry before someone else does!