[LMB] Dag as a name: I was wondering what "daggy" means when applied to clothing.

Leanne Martin leanne_martinau at yahoo.com.au
Mon Nov 1 01:28:13 GMT 2010

G'day again all,

"Daggy" when applied to clothing means someone is dressed unfashionably, nerdily
or out of sync with current fashion.
For example some retro clothing from the 80s is now 'daggily cool' compared to
those that are retro cool. No, it doesn't mean the wearer has sheep poo stuck
around the bum of their clothing.

Cheers,
Leanne.