[LMB] SP: Cryoburn quote source?

Becca becca_price at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 2 00:23:42 GMT 2010

This seems to have been lost in the Aether, so I'm going to try again. Sorry if it's a duplicate

Miles vaguely remembers a "creepy quote" when he's putting together his report to Gregor:

I will break the door of Hell, and smash the bolts;
I will bring up the dead to eat food with the living,
and the living shall be outnumbered by the host of them.

with the Mystic Powers of Google-fu, it appears to be from Gilgamesh, said by Ishtar, but Wikipedia and other sources disagree when she said it. Wikipedia says it's her threat to the Guardian of the Gates of the Underworld if he doesn't let her in.  Other sources say it's what Ishtar threatens if she's not given the Bull of Heaven to use as a weapon against Gilgamesh.

Does anyone here know more about the context?

-becca