[LMB] Not a spoiler right now: Is Cordelia legally a Betan?

M. Haller Yamada thefabmadamem at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 2 06:07:17 GMT 2010

I'm sorry, you answered very specifically; I got my early books confused. What
passport was Miles travelling under when he was a teenager . . . no wait. OK,
now I'm very confused. I'll have to re-read. For some reason, I thought you were
talking about The Vor Game. But you weren't. We are both talking about TWA. Why
in the heck would Miles have it under Naismith? I can't really see a country
allowing that unless Beta has Japanese rules, which allow a child to register on
the mother's family register under the mother's maiden name.

(-: Or better yet, just shrug and give it up as a Mysterious Glitch, and go read
Cryoburn for a third time.

Micki