[LMB] [LMB} Neville Chamberlin (WAS OT: Feudal Nonsense)

Royce McDaniels roycemcdaniels158 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 2 06:29:29 GMT 2010

it is widely believed that the only reason germany did not use poison gases
in their bombing campaign was the stern warning by churchill and roosevelt
that if they did it even once, every german city would be hit the next day
by every bomber the us and brittain could put in the air with tablun/sklar
derivatives (like vx, lethal at pinhead dosages and fully water-soluable).
and the germans didn't give in to the temptation, even after the
firebombings of dresden and munich (?).

i've also wondered if the atomic explosives research hadn't worked out, if
the radiodust option would have been used (artificial fallout, which we knew
how to make in 1942 and many authors including Robert Heinlein assumed would
be the weapon that eneded the war.)

ww 2 buff royce