[LMB] SP: Cryoburn was SP: Cordelia's Honour (was all sorts)

Gretchen Wright gretchen.wright at rcn.com
Tue Nov 2 22:56:22 GMT 2010

----- Original Message -----
From: "Elizabeth Holden" <azurite at rogers.com>
To: "Discussion of the works of Lois McMaster Bujold."
<lois-bujold at lists.herald.co.uk>
Sent: Tuesday, November 02, 2010 6:40 PM
Subject: Re: [LMB] SP: Cordelia's Honour (was all sorts)

Damian said:

> *Yes*. As people have been saying all along.

Elizabeth:

Very definitely. Thanks for backing me up on this.

Anybody have the textual reference to hand?

Gretchen:

It's from Cryoburn ... so the spoiler space is now appropriate although I'm
not sure why it was there originally. :)

"His father, Count Aral Vorkosigan, is Viceroy of Sergyar," Vorlynkin
explained to Jin's interested female relations, "and his mother, the famous
Countess, is Vicereine in her own right-her title's a co-appointment, not a
courtesy just because she's his wife. His viceroyalty caps a long career in
service to the Imperium." -- Ch. 20

Gretchen

Lois-Bujold mailing list message sent to gretchen.wright at rcn.com
Lois-Bujold at lists.herald.co.uk