[LMB] On the recent pizza call: what to include? (ListBiz)

Natali natali.vilic at zd.t-com.hr
Tue Nov 2 23:41:09 GMT 2010

And I deleted all three of my prepared posts on the
said two threads because of the pizza call, just to
see that nobody else who was posting on these threads
prior to the pizza call respects it.
And those posts of mine were three good posts, mind you.
Not inflammatory and certainly not vehement.
But, now they are gone, and no one will be able
to savour their (read: my) wisdom...
:D

Natali
who seconds the pizza call because it did become
annoying and going round-and-around in circles