[LMB] SP: Cryoburn was SP: Cordelia's Honour (was all sorts)

Jeff Shultz jeffshultz at gmail.com
Tue Nov 2 23:45:11 GMT 2010

On Tue, Nov 2, 2010 at 3:56 PM, Gretchen Wright <gretchen.wright at rcn.com> wrote:

> ----- Original Message ----- From: "Elizabeth Holden" <azurite at rogers.com>

Okay, so she can stay - and stay on as Vicereine if she wants to (odds
of Gregor disagreeing if she wants to... about zero). Apparently the
years have broken down the absolute patriarchy of the Barrayaran
Empire to that extent.

Who knows? Maybe she thinks it would be educational for the Grandkids
to come visit a developing planet occasionally. And since only one of
them will inherit the Countship (Counthood?), perhaps having the
others find places on the Sergeyaran Frontier would be a good thing as
well.

Jeff Shultz
http://www.shultzinfosystems.com