[LMB] another random Cryoburn thought SP:

Howard Brazee howard at brazee.net
Wed Nov 3 15:00:25 GMT 2010

On 11/3/2010 8:32 AM, Elizabeth Holden wrote:

>> >  Corpses are different here.   I'm talking
>> >  about the vulnerabilities of people in places such as
>> >  nursing homes.
> Oh. Right. Gotcha. Yes.  But the frozen dead... you sign up for that. It's putting yourself (or at least your body) at the mercy of others.  With no recourse but faith that they'll honour the wishes you paid for.

As opposed to nursing homes?   Either you signed up for that, or someone
with authority over you signed you up, putting yourself (including your
body), at the mercy of others.     You might have lawyers and family
looking out for your interests - whether you have Alzheimer's or whether
you're frozen.   Or maybe you don't.

We also have millions of children who are basically enslaved by people
with power.

My point is, these issues aren't unique to corpsicles.   We all need
these protections.