[LMB] another random Cryoburn thought SP:

Elizabeth Holden azurite at rogers.com
Wed Nov 3 15:56:11 GMT 2010

> As opposed to nursing homes?

No, not as opposed to anything.  Just in their own right.

> My point is, these issues aren't unique to
> corpsicles.   We all need these protections.

Yes.  But right now and here, corpses don't have the potential of revivification.  In Cryoburn, they to.  No doubt there are laws to protect them, but there are also laws here and now to protect children and the helpless in nursing homes.

I'm just talking about potentials, and amazed that people on that planet would sign themselves over so easily.

namaste,
elizabeth