[LMB] A question about Barrayar

Jill Tallman lettuce_in_fl at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 3 16:53:47 GMT 2010

----- Original Message ----
From: mtraber251 <mtraber251 at earthlink.net>

I find the reception of replicators baffling myself. I would *think* that
anything to make reproduction easier and safer should get a great reception.
Especially if you combine it with DNA screening to eliminate any birth defects
and really nasty recessives that can pop up randomly in people. [Referring to
current terrestrial matters though it does also go for Barrayar and it's history
of mutie-fears.]

===

don't y'all be playing ghod now, y'hear!

Jill
who has heard that argument against DNA screening