[LMB] Character comparisons

Elizabeth Holden azurite at rogers.com
Wed Nov 3 23:38:23 GMT 2010

--- On Thu, 10/14/10, Tel <teluekh at yahoo.com> wrote:

> Aral -can't- chase Cordelia? It's not like Beta'd kill him.

You think not?  War fever is still high, and he has something new to add to his list of crimes - that he brainwashed and seduced their own war hero, Cordelia.  Who'd believe he didn't?

I think he'd be executed if not incarcerated.  They'd make an example of the Butcher of Komarr.  Even Cordelia's mother can't believe Cordelia that he's really all right, honest.

And what case could he make? "I wasn't really making war against you, it was all a plot to kill my royal commander - and that business with Komarr was all a misunderstanding."  How could he prove it, when everyone on several planets knows otherwise?

Not that I'm saying he shouldn't go to Beta Colony; just that I'm so glad he didn't.

namaste,
elizabeth