[LMB] Ivan (was the ten best Bujold characters)

Howard Brazee howard at brazee.net
Thu Nov 4 20:57:14 GMT 2010

I n the movie */Sabrina, /*William Holden plays the younger brother of
Bogart's character.   Bogart's character is the family genius, running
the millionaire business.   Holden's is the playboy no-good.    When
Hepburn's Sabrina wins Bogart's character, his brother steps in without
any problem - becoming everything that people assumed he couldn't be.

Could Ivan be that same kind of character?    I like to think so.