[LMB] SP: Critters in CryoBurn

Meg Justus mmegaera at nwlink.com
Sat Nov 6 19:54:48 GMT 2010

> Spoiler

Jean:
> Some people have Critter Fu. Jin is clearly one of them, and so was my dad
> (Mom vetoed the bobcat cub, though).

Critter Fu.  What a perfect term.  My father had it in spades.  Any pet that
I or my sisters brought home became attached to my dad almost immediately.
My mother was Not a pet person, though, so he didn't get to exercise it much
other than that.  I don't ever remember him bringing a pet home on his own,
but he may have done it when my sisters were small before I was born.

Megaera