[LMB] OT: OFFICIAL COMMUNICATION FROM TGUP ---- EVERYONE REMAIN CALM!

mtraber251 mtraber251 at earthlink.net
Tue Nov 9 15:07:44 GMT 2010

A. Marina Fournier wrote:

> My skin gain is at 11--most of you have a gain of 5-6. Sometimes my clothing, when I'm at the computer like now, starts irritating my skin to the point that it triggers a bout of Restless Leg Syndrome. The cute but dim & deaf dog will sit on my knees (when I'm still sitting in bed) and trigger it. He can also sleep against my shins just below the knees and trigger it. Gagh.

microfiber plushy bottom and top sheet and pillowcases. Like sleeping
wrapped in a cloud.  http://preview.tinyurl.com/34ya62r

I have days where I live in bed because of body pain and these are
definitely a lifesaver. Until I can live where medicinal pot is
possible, it seems to work. [not to mention pot works to kill the pain
*and* drop my blood pressure. I have the lovely reaction to NSAIDS of
boosting my BP. ]