[LMB] Gregor having fun

Judy R Johnson jrj at fidalgo.net
Thu Nov 11 23:18:16 GMT 2010

From: "Elizabeth Holden" <azurite at rogers.com>
Sent: Thursday, November 11, 2010 9:20 AM
To: "Discussion of the works of Lois McMaster Bujold."
<lois-bujold at lists.herald.co.uk>
Subject: Re: [LMB] Gregor having fun

--- On Tue, 11/9/10, Kevin Kennedy <kevink45 at hotmail.com> wrote:

snip

> As for bed sport, there's probably some way
> of quietly getting someone into his bedroom.

No doubt, and I'd like to believe it happens - except that Gregor is so
meticulous, so careful, so controlled, that I just can't imagine it
happening.

namaste,
elizabeth

JRJ - NEW>  I'm betting on Lady Donna.  Further, I'm betting Ivan thinks
so, too.

She/he is/was resourceful, y'know? Enough so to think of it, to do it,
and to keep quiet later.   Mischevious, yet kind-hearted.  Cavillo had no
complaints, so I'm betting
Gregor was well taught.

Entwife Judy