[LMB] but I thought Halloween was over

anmar mirza anmar.mirza at gmail.com
Fri Nov 12 15:50:47 GMT 2010

On Fri, Nov 12, 2010 at 10:45 AM, Lois McMaster Bujold <
lbujold at myinfmail.com> wrote:

> So...
>
> I got this message this morning from the place where I usually donate
> blood, and it gave me a giggle.
>
> *"Your generous blood donations through Memorial Blood Centers will help
> save lives and fight hunger this holiday season." *
>
> And thought ... vampires? (I suppose Minneapolis does have those long
> winter nights.)
>
> Anything that does not run away fast enough could be food if you are
sufficiently motivated...

I have been too damn busy the last few days to get the new book, but it's on
my list of reeding this weekend when I am out hunting, thus helping feed the
hungry (you through sales, me through venison).

--
Anmar Mirza EMT, N9ISY, NCRC National Coordinator,
 Owner Lost Creek Packs, blog.myspace.com/anmarmirza