[LMB] Cordelia's Marriage

Marcia mnfp73 at yahoo.com
Sat Nov 20 21:46:18 GMT 2010

I don't  remember that part.  But I do remember that Betazoid's don't have to worry about spending money on a bridal dress or tuxedo -- nor do the wedding guests.  Hopefully, the wedding venue is well heated.

On one TNG, Deanna Troi's mother, who is full Betazoid, has contracted a marriage to a non-Betazoid that she wants to get out of.  So she walks down the aisle in true Betazoid fashion knowing  that it would cause the very conservative groom to back out.

Marcia