[LMB] FIC:related - Yuletide/Archive of our Own (on topic!)

Trialia Xua trialia at gmail.com
Mon Oct 25 10:11:21 BST 2010

Actually, it probably won't be disqualified, as most of the stories on AO3
weren't written this year. There are some special cases, and C
VK still gets less than 50 new stories per year, so there is a fair chance
it'll still make it. (In case you can't tell, I've barely left #yuletide
since nominations opened, and we've been chewing this over a lot.

Tria, via Android