[LMB] AKICOT: Bristol, England

Kevin Kennedy kevink45 at hotmail.com
Mon Sep 6 09:17:55 BST 2010

I'll second the Bath/Wells/Glastonbury area.  I visited as part of  a college history course, and enjoyed visiting.   We also got to Salisbury and Stonehenge,  we were all over the landscape. I can't speak for getting there, train and bus schedules (and tourist bus excursions) have had 35 years to change around. This was so long ago we could walk right up to the stones at Stonehenge.