[LMB] Aral's siblings

CatMtn at aol.com CatMtn at aol.com
Sat Sep 11 16:36:11 BST 2010

In a message dated 9/11/2010 7:19:16 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
avantikalal1990 at gmail.com writes:

>>   Do we have a name for Aral's older brother?  Any clues? Anything at
> all? And was there a sister as well, or am I  imagining that? Do we know
> anything about her? My canon-memory is  failing me today.
>
> - Philomytha
>

>Nope, no  name for the brother. Nor for Aral's first wife. Nor his sister.
I'm pretty  sure there was a sister, but I can't recall the reference.
Possibly in  Mirror Dance, when Aral is showing Mark around the  graveyard.
Avantika

The brother's first name would be the name of Piotr's father.   His middle
name would be Xav, I believe.  Weren't Padma's mother and  Aral's mother
both daughters of Prince Xav?

Mary