[LMB] OT: Voice transcription software

Mark Allums mark at allums.com
Thu Sep 16 04:42:19 BST 2010

I think you're right, Ed, but in the past, no amount of training was
enough, and also, enunciation is my weakest spoken word trait.  So, I am
at a disadvantage, I guess.  Maybe with computing power going to waste
these days, they've managed to make it work.  I'm glad; this technology
is badly needed.  Good luck to everyone who tries it.

MAA