[LMB] BD - A Civil Campaign - Roundup

M. Haller Yamada thefabmadamem at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 27 07:06:48 BST 2010

Remember, Miles is constantly getting rid of the cats to other people. He even
asks a conspirator (well, before we know he's a conspirator) ON KOMARR if he
would like a cat. Miles is a true networker, and I bet all those cats are placed
out.

(-: Sorry, that's all I have time for on this post -- lots of other good stuff
here. ACC is my favorite (as I think I've already said half a dozen times this
month), and I would love to discuss it even longer. Do we have any space between
DI/Winterfair Gifts left? Maybe we could come back to this post just before the
official publication of Cryoburn.

(Wish I had time to tackle the color, though. The green with pink roses Vor
dress still haunts me. I want it, and have tried coming up with my own
substitute.)

Micki