[LMB] BD: TSK: Beguilement: ch. 4, malices

Tony Zbaraschuk tonyz at eskimo.com
Thu Apr 7 07:50:56 BST 2011

So, what do you think of the malice?  This is our first close-up
of one of them; it won't be the last (a major point indeed in
this series).  But what do you think of it?  Does the description
work to give you a clear picture?  Is it frightening?  Plausible?
Well-done?  Sufficient to carry its weight in the story?

Tony Z

--
I figure that once horses understood that humans were capable
of effectively scratching the Itchy Spots, they were all for