[LMB] BD: TSK: Beguilement: ch 10 - "Dag Stories"

desala desala01 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 13 08:01:35 BST 2011

On 13 April 2011 16:31, Tony Zbaraschuk <tonyz at eskimo.com> wrote:

> Query: compare Dag's story to Fawn about the sorceror-lords
> of old breeding themselves up out of the people with Mari's
> concern to carry on the bloodline.  How different are these
> concerns?

They're on opposite ends of the eugenics spectrum, yes?  I just figured that
goundsense (a measuably useful trait) is genetically linked.  At this point,
Dag has already made comments about the Lakewalker population and you don't
send fifteen year olds out on patrol unless there is no other choice.

Also, Mari is family.  It's what aunts do.

- Desala