[LMB] TSK comparison to another author

Harimad harimad2001 at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 18 22:46:12 BST 2011

I'm almost embarrassed to even be thinking of this comparison, but here it is: in our discussions of Lakewalker/farmer relations, differing attitudes toward life and family and human relations, that Lakewalkers save the world and expect everyone else to support them (granted, not 100%) while they do so, and Lakewalker elitism vs. farmer ingenuity, how to fight an inimical foe most efficiently and maybe the way we've always done it isn't the best way after all, and what will Lakewalkers do after the malices are gone ... keeping bringing to mind another author who created a society with similar issues.  Anne McCaffrey's Pern.

Is it just me?

- Harimad