[LMB] BD: TSK: Beguilement: ch 10 - "Dag Stories"

Kevin Kennedy kevink45 at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 19 16:43:51 BST 2011

So I have heard, but being an urban person, wasn't sure. I had always wondered about morning milking time having to be so very early in so many stories. Do the cows really care if they're milked at 5:30 AM or 7:30 AM, so long as it's done regularly? The detail of very early milking so we can get it to the train station for delivery to the city, or, so we can get the cows back out to pasture for maximum amount of grazing time never made it to most of the sories I recalll. Or whatever the reason is.
 When heat is provided by a wood stove, does wood cutting fall into the harvest category, or the do a bit at a time through the year category? I do realize you do want to give the cut wood time to dry out befor trying to burn it.