[LMB] BD: TSK: Legacy, some things don't change (chapters 15 and 16)

Raye Johnsen raye_j at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 30 15:17:24 BST 2011

--- On Sat, 4/30/11, Gwynne Powell <gwynnepowell at hotmail.com> wrote:

> But if enough Greensprings happen, some farmers might finally get the
> message that they need to help and support Lakewalkers. Not holding my
> breath for that to happen, though.

I think it's much more likely that the farmers will come to recognise malices as a danger and begin to explore ways to defeat them themselves.  Lakewalkers... do not endear themselves to farmers; given the choice between looking for a snooty stuckup Lakewalker who'll demand eternal gratitude forever and and doing it themselves, we all know they will go for the latter.  Especially as, however bregrudgingly and marginalised, halfbloods *are* part of the Farmer society, and *they* can stand up to malices (cf. Calla), so Farmers do have a chance to do it.

Raye

raye_j at yahoo.com
http://windtear.livejournal.com
http://www.thejohnsens.com/index.html

My therapist told me the way to achieve true inner peace is to finish what I start.
So far today, I have finished two bags of M&Ms and a chocolate cake.  I feel
better already.
- Dave Barry