[LMB] Hurricane Irene

Peter Granzeau pgranzeau at cox.net
Mon Aug 29 18:10:26 BST 2011

At 09:33 PM 8/28/2011, Meg Justus wrote:
>I don't know about the rest of you, but I'd be most relieved if listees who went through Hurricane Irene would please check in.  That is, when you get your electricity and internet back...

I'm in an apartment building that is on the same grid as an emergency room--while we lost power for maybe 12 hours total on Saturday, it krpt coming back on for an hour or two.  It finally came on for good sometime during the night.  Internet and telephone were always there.

Something like a million people in Hampton Roads were without power at one point.

--
Regards, Pete
pgranzeau at cox.net