[LMB] : Political Discussion

I iosef at gothic.net.au
Wed Feb 2 15:53:10 GMT 2011

At 02:14 AM 2/3/2011, Paula Lieberman wrote:
>I don't regard constitutional monarchies as democracies.

I doubt that any two of us define Democracy the same way. To me, it
is an, as yet, untried method.  As time has gone on, we have come
closer however. But I have no belief that my one vote is anything
like as powerful as Rupert Murdoch's no vote at all.

I doubt that the list would be entertained by the six months or more
needed to agree a set of definitions that would allow us to actually
begin a discussion of this topic, so I respectfully suggest that this
topic be shelved.

Iestyn