[LMB] Emergency Alert: NZ listees! Are You All Right?

Royce McDaniels roycemcdaniels158 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 22 03:46:36 GMT 2011

dammit the list is IMPORTANT. that food and shelter stuff is for wimps..

THWACK

(jill sets to swing large fish at my head again if necessary...)

oh all right fine. but hopefully ONCE they're safe they'll find a net link
and let us know...

scales-from-cheek-removing royce
Visit my blog at http://www.roycemcdaniels158.com/thewalrussays/