[LMB] OT: "Victims" or "Accusers"

A. Marina Fournier saffronrose at me.com
Fri Feb 25 01:56:08 GMT 2011

On Feb 24, 2011, at 11:24 AM, Mitch Miller wrote:
> On the other hand, you have Catherine McKinnon saying, "Politically, I call it rape whenever a
> woman has sex and feels violated."  And the Duke Lacrosse team accusations.

One person who wandered on to the feminist & religion list I'm on (currently in a coffee & donuts phase right now) decided she should tell US what the list should be, kick off the men on the list, and that all het sex was rape by definition. She was politely told this wasn't the list for her.

I have no idea where she got that last statement, and none of us agreed with it, or her ideas for the list.

> The only solution I see is for someone to invest Fast-Penta and have it accepted by the courts.

I like that thinking.

A. Marina Fournier
SaffronRose at me.com