[LMB] OT: Our old eyes - presbyopia

William A Wenrich wawenri at msn.com
Mon Feb 28 22:57:22 GMT 2011

maruta boyd wrote:

<snip>  I need the middle for the computer screen and the screen is just not
happily placed for the small strip of middle vision correction that seems to
be available on the glasses.  I can work with a laptop on the table as that
screen is low enough, but the screen on the large computer can only be
placed so low before it has to be under the computer table.<snip>

I had the same problem. I was able to get glasses that were set up from 30
inches to 6 feet and wore them whenever I was at work, only changing them
for presentations.  My sons bought me a laptop when I retired so I no longer
have the problem.

William A Wenrich

Christian, husband, father, grandfather, son, American. Here I stand. I can
do no other. God Help me!